Connect your MyPost Business account to Addition
To fulfill orders and print labels using Addition you'll first have to connect your MyPost Business account to the app.
MyPost Business is an account with Australia Post, which allows businesses to manage fulfillments, print labels, save on shipping costs, and also pay for shipping online.
If you haven't already opened a MyPost Business account you'll need to do that now (it's free of charge).
How to connect your accounts
- First, you'll need to find your MyPost Business API token. Login to your MyPost Business account.
Once signed in, click the downward arrow next to your name in the top right-hand corner and select Business details from the drop-down menu.
Click Platform Partners on the left.
Next click Connect next to 'Addition'.
- Click Copy Token to save the API token to your clipboard, you'll need it in a moment.
- Next, login to Addition.
- From the dashboard click Settings, then Accounts.
- In the 'Accounts' section click Add Account.
- Click Link on the 'MyPost Business' option.
- On the 'Create account' screen, fill in your MyPost Business account details.
Enter anything you like in the 'Name' field, this is only used as an internal reference for yourself.
- Click Save, and you're all set.