About eParcel order fulfillment
If you have an eParcel account you can use Addition to easily fulfill orders, create delivery manifests & print labels, all while accessing your agreed rates.
eParcel is a freight management tool from Australia Post which allows businesses to manage fulfillments, print labels, save on shipping costs, and also pay for their shipping online.
Our app acts as the link between your eParcel account and your Shopify store. Addition imports your customer orders from Shopify, allowing you to easily print labels and manage your fulfillment process.
The order fulfillment process
The eParcel order fulfillment follows these steps:
- Begin your fulfillment (Select the orders and create a fulfillment group)
- Create Shipments (Check your order addresses and create shipments for them)
- Shipping Labels (Download your shipping labels ready to print)
- Order Manifests (Lodge your order with eParcel & download manifest)
- Fulfill Orders (Mark your orders as fulfilled)
To use the app for order fufillment you'll need to first:
- Created your eParcel account, if you haven't already. You'll do that at the Australia Post eParcel site.
- Next, register and connect your Shipping and Tracking API Key.
- Then, use your Shipping and Tracking API Key to connect your eParcel account to Addition.
- Sync your locations between your Shopify store and Addition accounts.
Once you're setup for order fulfillment, you are ready to create your first fulfillment.