To install the Sendle Shipping Application to your Shopfy store you will need the following pieces of information.
Your Shopify store will require Carrier Calculated Shipping to use the Sendle Shipping Extension. This restriction is put in place by Shopify. For information about determining if your current plan support this module please view our help article.
1. Your myshopify.com domain. This is the domain you visit to view your Shopify admin.
2. Your Sendle API Key and Sendle ID which are both available in your Sendle account.
Visit https://app.sendle.com/dashboard/api_settings to get these details.
Installing The Shopify App.
1. Open your browser and visit https://apps.addition.com.au/sendle
2. Enter your myshopfy.com domain in the field provided and click submit.
3. Authorize the app within the Shopify app install flow, this will allow the app to provide your store with Carrier Rates and set up the recurring charge to use the app.
4. Once you have approved the app and successfully added it to your store you will be taken to the App Dashboard.
The Default App Dashboard
From this screen, you need to install the shipping carrier service and link your Sendle Account.
5. Click "Install Carrier" to install the shipping carrier link to your zones within Shopify. This allows your store to connect to the app when customers checkout to query prices. Without this setup, your store will not be able to receive rates.
6. Click "Setup Account" to be taken to the Settings panel. You can also access this from the Settings navigation panel on the left.
Enter your Sendle API Key & Username.
You can also set a custom Rate Title and Rate Description which will be shown to your customer at checkout.
Once you have done this simply click "Save" to validate your account and save your settings.
7. After your settings have saved you will be taken to the App Dashboard and your details should have updated to reflect your changes.
Congratulations you have successfully setup Sendle Shipping in your Shopify store.